Yoga is involved in the very ancient Sanskrit works used in the rigveda. one of the four vedas, of ancient test, to mean “unity of the intellect of the sages” or dheenam yogaminvati or “arrangement of verses” of Chhandasam yogam
Yoga is an ancient art based on a harmonizing system of development for the body, mind, and spirit. The continued practice of yoga will lead you to a sense of peace and the body strong and flexible, it also improves the functioning of the respiratory, circulatory, digestive, and hormonal systems. Yoga effects for emotional stability and clarity of mind.
But this benefit is possible only if you do practice by the correct technique of yoga or by irregular practice or wrong technique it may not possible for you to get benefits of yoga. As mentioned above, yoga includes a number of techniques and you must choose those which are useful to you and most suited for your individual needs. For example, the different people needs for specific techniques of yoga such as for a housewife, a child, an athlete, a teacher, a student, a patient or for an older person. This is because their activities performed in daily life are quite different from each other. Yoga has so wide range of techniques that it can fulfill needs in almost all people. Everyone needs basic fitness of body in daily routine. Yoga can fulfill all this need irrespective of the type of work you do, your role in life.
Sixteen Cultural Ceremony
These rituals enlighten the human body in a similar way that to gem getting enlightened after its proper sculpting.
The ancient Indian Culture has stated about 40 ceremonies out of which 16 are considered to be important.
These ‘Sanskaras’(Ceremonies)begin even before one’s birth and end after the death of an individual.
Yogic Shuddhi Kriya
Deep colon cleaning (Digestive System)
• Shankhaprakshalan is very effective for Diabetes, Hypoglycemia, High lipid, Obesity, Increase of cholesterol.
• It strengthens the immune system, reduces excessive mucus and purifies the blood.
• Useful for hyper Acidity indigestion, Gas Trouble, constipation.
• Removes blockages from the Nadis and purifies all the Chakras.
Some Benefits of Meditation
1. Gaining inner peace, integrity and harmony.
2. Discovering a better and healthier life and living.
3. Immunizing one self from all kinds of psychosomatic disorders.
4. Getting total freedom, cure from hypertension, depression, migraine, anxiety, chronic body ache and psychological trauma.
5. Expediting the absolute joy, so that a deep sense of integration, tranquility and creative intelligence become a part of your life and living.